Wednesday 23 October 2013

The Sunday Beauty School Mini Shoot

Those of you who are following me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook probably know that Love Moi Makeup and I have launched The Sunday Beauty School, starting on Sunday 10th November.

Last weekend I put together a shoot with Baskerville and Wild to capture photographs for the step-by-step guides that will be given to all those who attend the hairstyling demonstration. The gorgeous Katie modeled for us, and we couldn't help but get a few gorgeous non-technical shots too. Here are the results...


Before and After: Attendees will learn how to create this hair look at The Sunday Beauty School












2 comments:

  1. love the hair! and model is just gorgeous...

    P.S. Thanks for the comment darling! I covered eyebrows with glue stick (for children) and layers concealer + powder a few times ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat! I was so lucky to find Katie, she is gorgeous! Ahh, I've done the glue thing before, but not on myself. How is it to get off?

      Delete