Tuesday 31 July 2012

1920's Hair and Make Up Transformation

A couple of weeks ago around about 10.30pm I decided that I wanted to try a 1920's makeup look out after seeing a really ace 'modernised' 1920's shoot.

You heard me, 10.30pm. Inspiration takes us at odd hours sometimes.

I am in love with the 'faux bob' too, so for me this was just the time to try the makeup and hair together at once.

You must excuse the before photo, this is the makeup free, glasses-less Amy that not that many get to see (thankfully). But I wanted to post this photo to show the transformation, and everyone likes a transformation right?


MakeUp:

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay (Naked Palette)
Lips: MAC Chilli

For the eyebrows I soaped over them so I could draw them higher - I've always wanted to try this!

Hair:

Easy. I tied it back in a very loose ponytail and tucked it under at the neck.

My husband described this look as 'pantomime' and maybe it is, but I still like it. I just need to find an occassion to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment